Dr. Hall’s clinical practice is open to anyone who wishes to explore his or her life in more depth, to alleviate unhappiness, to reach new potential or to gain greater clarity. She works with individuals, couples and groups presenting with a variety of issues including:
- Sexual dysfunction and dissatisfaction
- Relationship distress
- Career stagnation
- Sexual abuse, assault or harassment
- Supervision and case consultation is available to professionals.
- Dr. Kathryn Hall has been in private practice in Princeton, NJ since 1988.
- Reclaiming Your Sexual Self was published by John Wiley and Sons in 2004 and was honored as the best self-help sexuality book by the Society for Sex Therapy and Research in the same year. The book remains a popular seller and is still in print.
- Received her PhD in Clinical Psychology from McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- Completed advanced training in Sexual and Marital Therapy at the Allan Memorial Institute in Montreal Quebec.
- Conducted research, published and lectured nationally and internationally on a variety of topics related to sexual issues.
- Dr. Hall has trained psychologists and physicians in the practice of sex therapy.
- Certified Sex Therapist; American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT).
For more information, download my CV
Choosing A Therapist
Sexual and relationship problems can cause anxiety, depression and disrupt our lives. It can also work the other way around. Mood disorders or significant life stressors can wreak havoc on our intimate relationships and our sexuality. When choosing a therapist to address important life concerns or problems, you want to find someone who has the experience, the expertise and the compassion to:
- Make an accurate assessment and diagnosis
- Provide effective and ethical treatment.
Choosing a therapist who has the expertise you need and a style that is right for you is one of the most important treatment decisions you will make.
Please schedule a brief (5 minute) telephone call, FREE of charge, so that you may ask questions and get a sense of what working with me will be like. If you prefer, you may contact me through my secure online contact form.